Thursday, July 21, 2011

Honest Aidan's Food Reviews




Cinnabon Pancakes by Kellogg’s

Likes:

There is nothing like enjoying my favorite breakfast almost every single day. My parents usually  ask me what I would like to eat  in the morning and Because we,  my two sisters and younger brother, normally rush to get ready for school,  I pray for yummy Cinnabon Pancakes. I think the best thing about these delicious breakfast delights is the sweetness, softness, cinnamon taste and how each bite melts in my mouth. Sometimes I can't believe I am eating pancakes. So far my record is four Cinnabon Pancakes which I hope to break as I get older.

Dislike

The only thing I don't like about Cinnabon Pancakes is that the box only comes with 12 pancakes.



A Five Cookie Review



And that's the way the cookie crumbles


Aidan

1 comment:

  1. Great description of what sounds like a yummy, simple breakfast! I will have to buy some for my boys to try!

    ReplyDelete